We were asked to write our profile with our work experience, education, current responsbilities etc. so they can be posted to our team page on the intranet. One of the thing we need to come up with is ‘interesting fact about ourselves’. Interesting facts. I put ‘none as of yet’. And when I sent it, I got grilled for being such a boring & non-creative person. Then I peeked on other people’s profile, and found a lot of interesting facts, though not all of them are really interesting:
– I have 3 kidneys!
– I am married for 11 years!
– I was a plant manager for a manufacturing company!
– I have a pet sheep!
– I am 26 but I have 5 nephews!
– I have super memory & can remember every tiny detail!
So.. I need to come up with an interesting fact about myself too…. would it be…
– I was called the stuntman by my high school classmates
– I once drove a 26-feet long cargo truck to move a few tupperwares.
– I didn’t tell my dad that he had a quadraple by-pass open heart surgery. He thought he only did Angioplasty.
– I can say some classical ‘Taiwanese TV commercial slogan in ‘Taiwanese’ (not manderin).
– I got pulled over 7 times on the highway in California (within 1.5 years), but never get a ticket 🙂